How do we do this?
Children and Families are our central focus. Everything we do, we do with this in mind.
As Directors, it is our mission and intention to be warm, open-hearted, kind and generous individuals who take the time to care for all members of our community
- to hear what our community is saying, and to respond in a timely fashion to complaints and grievances without judgement (we love ‘feedback’- it helps us to improve!)
- to create opportunities for growth, change, and creative development for all our community members with workshops, talks and family festivals
- to support our educators with their daily practice and interactions with your children through a fabulous 10-part series of Foundation Training, mentorship moments, Saturday workshops, Creative Boosters, and Seasonal Planning days
- to support our educators to rejuvenate, recharge and be nourished by us with wonderful food, creative inspiration, and regular opportunities to gather with colleagues
- to share what our educators are each doing in their seasonal programs via newsletters, storytelling on the website, and at festivals and community gatherings
- to provide our Rainbow Bridge families with opportunities to make new friends
From 2019, we have a whole raft of new holistic and artistic skills such as making kombucha, the ‘spiritual’ task of making bread, felting, crafts, singing, weaving, dyeing, nature crafts, on offer in our Parent & Friend workshops. Come along!