Call our Families Officer, on 0488369139 to discuss current vacancies and availability in your area. They will provide you with the contact details for potential educators.
Contact your chosen educator and arrange a suitable time for an introductory visit. We advise you to be prompt, as vacancies can fill quickly.
Part One of Enrolment:
The Educator will provide you with two forms (or download them here).
Please complete, sign, and return ORIGINALS of both forms to your educator, ensuring the actual start and finish times of your intended childcare usage is filled in, and in alignment with your Educator’s minimum daily hours. Commencement of Care Date is now a legal requirement to be completed.
Before you sign, please read your educator’s Statement of Fees.
When you return these forms to your educator, you must also provide:
- An up-to-date Immunisation History Statement (downloaded from MyGov via Medicare portal) For more information about immunisation requirements for enrolment in childcare, please click here for Qld or for NSW
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- Any Medical Emergency Action Plans required for your child eg for anaphylaxis, asthma
**To expedite the process, email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and then return the originals to the educator on your first day**
Part Two of Enrolment:
Submit your enrolment form online. (Click the pink link for your state below)
- Please ensure you provide details in the Parent 1 section for the parent who is linked to the child in Centrelink’s database. It is not possible to swap Parent 1 with Parent 2 once Enrolment is submitted, and a new Enrolment would need to be created.
- Please complete ALL categories and sections to avoid a delay. Be sure to add at least one emergency contact, details of Parent 2, and details of your local doctor/medical centre. (These things are commonly missed.)
- Please tick the two boxes for medical authorisations (consent to a doctor being called, consent to an ambulance being called). We cannot enrol children in care without these two authorisations.
- Please authorise “pay by direct debit” and add your bank details (BSB and account number). Please note, there is a 75 cent charge per direct debit each time we process if using a bank account.
- If you wish to pay by credit card, please contact Marta on 0411055151 to give details over the phone. Please note, the processing fee for credit cards is higher than direct debit, dependent on who you bank with.
- Please note, there is a $60 per child yearly enrolment fee to cover administration costs & maintaining your enrolment in the Hubworks CCMS portal.
Please choose the enrolment form for the correct STATE your Educator lives in.
This is crucial.
Choose the correct pink link below.
Finalising the Enrolment:
- Once we receive the enrolment form in Hubworks, we check it to ensure all required information is correctly provided. Our enrolment team member will be in touch if additional details required or any details need confirmation.
- We use the data from the enrolment form, together with the C4 Parent Educator Service contract, to process your enrolment.
- If you are linked with Centrelink, you will need to Confirm your child’s Enrolment Notice through your MyGov account. Our enrolment team member will contact you and advise you when your Enrolment is ready to be confirmed, or if any further action required.
- To remain compliant with Regulations and Laws, your child can only commence with the educator once we have ALL your required paperwork in the office, and we have emailed the educator your enrolment form and paper-based CWA (complying written arrangement) to be signed. The CWA is a legal agreement between you as the Parent, and Rainbow Bridge FDC as the Service provider.
- Should there be any issue with submitting your enrolment for Childcare Subsidy, we will ask for a copy of your Letter of Approval for Childcare Subsidy (CCS). You shall find this letter in your MyGov inbox. If your claim hasn’t been fully accessed, you will not have this letter yet.
More information on CCS Assessment available here.
Fees & Charges
- $60 per child non-refundable enrolment fee is charged for all new enrolments, except for children moving to our Service with a transferring educator.
- Fees are charged for all booked session(s), as per details listed on C4-Complying Written Arrangement (CWA) between Parent Educator and RBFDC Service, from the Commencement of Care date.
- Fees for attendance outside booked sessions are charged in addition to booked sessions.
- Permanent changes regarding child’s booked session(s), must be updated on C11-Complying Written Arrangement Update. Two weeks notice required to change booking(s). C11 Arrangement Update overrides previous agreement, and effective from date listed on C11
- $40 Administration fee is charged if Service is unable to collect payment via Direct Debit iPay on the scheduled day of processing.
- $60 Annual re-enrolment fee is charged on the anniversary of child’s enrolment.
- Fees and Charges are included in the fortnightly invoice, and payable on scheduled payment day.
- Payments must be collected via Hubworks iPay. (In special circumstances the Accounts Manager might allows a family an alternative payment option for a short term)
- Fortnightly invoices are emailed to Parent(s)/Guardian(s) directly from Hubworks.
Security Bond Deposit:
- Four weeks’ security deposit (Bond) is to be collected from families, unless your Educator has an overriding Bond policy of her own.
- Bond is calculated based on your GAP (out of pocket) expense.
- Bond is used for paying family’s account upon ceasing care.
- Our Accounts Manager will contact you shortly after the online process is completed, with details of the Security deposit (Bond) amount you are required to pay and date payment will be processed. (Please check your emails regularly -Spam folder too!-, to avoid missing this vital information.)
- Please contact our Accounts manager on email@example.com if you require payment plan.
Please note, Rainbow Bridge FDC is not responsible for any charges relating to an unsuccessful attempt to direct debit fees from a family account (eg Hubdebit fee, RBFDC administration fee of $40) . Hubdebit charges will be the sole responsibility of the family in question.
Invoices & Payments Due:
- Invoices are issued and emailed to families directly from Hubworks, on every second Thursday. These invoices are payable by the fee-paying parent. Payments are processed via direct debit in Hubworks.
- Direct debit requests are submitted to the bank on Friday evening -the day after invoicing.
- Payments are drawn from your bank/card on Monday or Tuesday, depending on your bank.
- Public holiday will delay transaction, please accommodate for such delay.
- Should a direct debit request be denied, rejected or cannot be processed through iPay Hubdebit as per payment schedule, it is the fee-paying parent’s (authorised nominee’s) responsibility to ensure that outstanding payment is made by Wednesday on the same week.
- A $40 administration fee will be automatically generated and placed upon your account if a scheduled payment rejects.
- Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred should your bank account not have enough funds to cover the direct debit amount required for processing.
- There is a $0.75 transaction fee charged and collected by Hubworks on each payment transaction made through bank account. Transaction fee is higher if using credit card. Hubworks charges approximately $2.75 per rejection and will collect this charge on top of the amount Rainbow Bridge FDC processing. Rainbow Bridge FDC has no control over such charges and collection of those charges.
- All invoices are payable to Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Service office via direct debit on iPay.
- iPay payments can be paid by credit card, or bank account. (Unfortunately, due to higher fees, we do not have facilities for American Express)
- Please contact the office should you have difficulty in paying your account to discuss the set up of a payment plan.
- Failure to pay the invoice within 7 days may result in the educator having to cease care for the child until the invoice is settled.
- Educators who provide meals (in place of you supplying lunchboxes) will charge a Meal Levy. A meal levy will be charged to Parent/Guardian as part of the fee and henceforth part of the fortnightly invoice. Please check this amount on C4 Complying Written Arrangement or your Educator’s Statement of Fee, before you confirm your enrolment.
Other Possible Levies:
- Educators may also charge extra for cloth nappies, transport, etc. Please see your educator’s Statement of Fee for details, before you confirm your enrolment.
Policies & Procedures
Please find the Rainbow Bridge Family Day Care Policies and Procedures here.
Please note, these are currently under review and the updated versions will be released mid year.
Governmental Frameworks for Childcare in Australia
Please find the National Quality Standards here.
Please find the National Quality Framework here.
Please find the EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework) here.
Please find the Education and Care Services National Regulations here.
Please find the Education and Care Services National Law here.