Say Hi to Kristy.
My name is Kristy McCormack.
I am a Montessori trained early childhood educator and currently studying Montessori’s Philosophy of Early Childhood Development 3 to 6 years. I have almost 10 years experience in Family Day Care.
The Family Day Care Environment
My environment has been carefully planned using the Montessori principles for a Prepared Environment.
We explore the Montessori curriculum subjects of practical life, sensorial education, cultural studies, language development and mathematics with a variety of Montessori materials.
Located in the beautiful township of Berry on the NSW South Coast, we have all the hallmarks of a country town surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty and a well established community in the true sense
My goals for the children I work with include educating the whole child to promote the development of social skills, emotional growth, physical coordination, as well as cognitive development in preparation for life long learning.
I will also aim to promote and develop a sense of independence, self-discipline, concentration and motivation.
Details for Kristy’s Family Day Care in Berry, NSW
- Opening hours and days: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Fee: $13.75 per hour
- Enrolling children from 6 months to 3 years.
- Before and after school care not available.
- Fees per child per hour: please ask educator for Statement of Fees
- CCS Childcare Subsidy available
- A maximum of four children under school age each day