Say Hi to Kelly
There’s a big old Figtree in Kelly’s garden and it’s the inspiration for her Family Day Care.
Educator Kelly Bradley lives in Norman Park, and has been a Family Day Educator for 10 years. A married mama of two, Kelly has a gorgeous dedicated play space, and a garden that must be seen to be believed.
The Figtree is the backdrop to all the imaginative play that occurs on a daily basis.
The children run, hide, play, skip, jump and hop their way around the garden, finding treasures and nature’s props to use in the sandpit and in their storytelling.
Indoors, Kelly’s dedicated playspace is full to the brim of fabulous puzzles, train tracks, cars, blocks, home corner props, dolls and more.
Children love to say hi to Kelly’s dogs too.
Kelly and the children often trip off on excursions to visit the park or playground for an extra special adventure.
There’s so much fun to be had here!
Details for Figtree & Bumblebees Brisbane Family Day Care
- Opening hours: TBC
- Enrolling children from Babies to School Age
- Fees per child per hour: Please ask Educator
- Childcare Subsidy CCS approved
- A maximum of four children under school age each day
- Before & After School Care and Vacation Care available
- The Statement of Fees for Educators can be found in the Parent Handbook